If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Poem earth day

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,566 Disability Gamechanger
Poem earth day
Today is earth day 
We need to look after our Earth 
Our beautiful Earth has survive for our next generation 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,706 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Lovely wordsmithing as always @Globster thanks for sharing. <3 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,566 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words greatly appreciated  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• brooklynjmayberry
    brooklynjmayberry Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Globster said:
    Poem earth day
    Today is earth day 
    We need to look after our Earth 
    Our beautiful Earth has survive for our next generation 

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.