Hi, my name is allan28! AP resection, colostomy stoma. Any ideas on controlling smell during change? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is allan28! AP resection, colostomy stoma. Any ideas on controlling smell during change?

Options
allan28
allan28 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I had AP resection (rectal closure)and colostomy stoma 3 weeks ago, still suffering with pain in the bum area
Any ideas on controlling smells during bag change

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,379 Scope online community team
    Options
    Heya @allan28 and welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear you've been suffering, I hope things will calm down soon, it's very early days!

We have a few stoma users on the community, so I'm just going to move your post to another category, so more people in the know will be able to see and hopefully offer some top support. I hope that's ok? 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.