Epilepsy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Epilepsy

Options
sophlouise122
sophlouise122 Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hello,

I am currently studying for a degree in Psychology at the University Centre at Blackburn College and I am conducting a piece of independent research investigating the impact of the frequency of seizures experienced by people with epilepsy and their own perception of their memory. This research has been inspired by my own experiences with my daughter who has been diagnosed with a rare form of epilepsy.

The measure is very brief and does not require any personal information from the participants other than their age, gender, a reported frequency of seizures experienced over the last six months, and six questions asking them about their perception of their memory. The survey is open to anyone who is over the age of 18 and has had their diagnosis for over one year. If you would like to participate please click the link below. 

If you have any questions about the research, please feel free to email myself or my research supervisor on the details provided within the questionnaire. 

Thank you for your time.

Sophie

https://gbr01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.office.com%2FPages%2FResponsePage.aspx%3Fid%3DKg-Qt9HvmEmsP0hMCy55m2y25vjSn7dMrxeydn6pQDBUME85UU5TWTBLMjVWTTRGOE43UU5MRzJTWC4u&data=05%7C02%7C%7Cb9a3e0a1bb844eb2bc0e08dc661f46b1%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638497531768514976%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=IcMPE20UMWTz0iBuWSpI%2B307jNPejXheY3bCNqLHDr4%3D&reserved=0

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.