If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi to every one

Options
sam3169Q
sam3169Q Community member Posts: 11 Connected
My name is Ashley let's start I was offered a flat on the second floor which I'm in a wheelchair and I'm also an electric chair that wasn't the problem the problem was is they left me for three months telling me that the floor needed relifting and redoing another come back sand it's too expensive to do it so they've offered me a grand floor flat where the only thing needs to doing is too radiators need moving and the bathroom needs repalled out and to do a wet room it's just all around and around the OT came out with me to check the new flat that they've offered me and she's quite happy for me to take it well I don't want to get my Oaks up just in case they come back with some excuses of paying the money being it's a housing association and it's not the council it's not down to the occupational therapy people to pay for the equipment so a really don't know where I stand if they're gonna pay for it or not I've just wanted to get some advice if anyone knows where I could go they keep messing me about and I don't know what to do it's really stressing me out at the moment I've had seven eight seizures within about five days so I really need to calm down so what I'd come on and see if anyone could give me advice

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,782 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @sam3169Q I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with your housing, that cant be easy at all.  I'm really hoping you can get into the new place though, I'll be keeping everything crossed!  Citizens Advice might be able to advise better for someone local to speak to, so it could be worth contacting them maybe? 
     Have you spoken to your GP regarding the seizures? 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 15,225 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi I am sorry I don’t have any knowledge about this. I just wanted to nudge in to send you a warm welcome to our community x
  • sam3169Q
    sam3169Q Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    Thanks for your message I look that up Monday 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.