Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Bundle pack dwp

Options
Dan88
Dan88 Community member Posts: 34 Listener
Hello all, i received my bundle response from UC but there is no actual response? It is just copied documents of my claim / their medical assessment/ and my gp records? I’m a little confused? 
It is at tribunal stage as uc have now found me to not have limited work capability. I don’t know what I should be looking for or what to do next. I’m in the current status of waiting for a hearing date. Which I know can take some time. 
I’ve uploaded evidence of a doctors letter about how bad my anxiety is. 
What should I do next? What other evidence should I get ? 
Do I write anything else to the tribunal? I thought I’d be replying to what they have come back with? 

Many thanks for any advice. Sending all best wishes and thoughts x 

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,878 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Dan88 it's normal to just receive your bundle without a response. The DWP will usually respond to the tribunal themselves, so not a worry there.
       With regard to what needs to be done, I'd say just make sure you've uploaded any documentation that may help your case. So things like supporting letters, diaries that show how you're affected by your illness each day, etc.  Waiting really is the worst bit, so please try not to worry too much, the tribunal is so much nicer than the assessment. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Dan88
    Options
    @Albus_Scope thank you so much. I was so confused.
    I was expecting them to write something to me. 
    I will upload some of my diary entries as I also use that with my anxiety management worker. Would a letter from my flatmate be of any benefit? Just explaining how she sees/ helps me? 
    Many thanks 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,878 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hey @Dan88 sorry for the delay in replying. If your flatmate could write about how your illness effects you daily and how they help you, it could help yes.  Though if you have a copy of the assessment, you can focus on where you think they were wrong. 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Dan88
    Options
    Ok thank you x
  • WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 1,041 Pioneering
    Options

Dan, you should expect to receive a bundle from HMCTS including DWP's response to your appeal

• Dan88
    Options
    Hi, so is this something separate? When do they usually send this?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,429 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    WhatThe said:

Dan, you should expect to receive a bundle from HMCTS including DWP's response to your appeal

They already received the bundle and there's no other bundle. 

I'm not sure I agree with Albus here because usually when they respond they send everything to HMCTS and then they send you the bundle. 

I wouldn't worry too much because you shouldn't be concentrating on their evidence anyway, you should be concentrating on the weakness in your evidence. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • WhatThe
    Options

Hi Dan, speak to a clerk at the tribunal services with any queries about the bundle because they send it and it includes DWP's response to your appeal.  

• Dan88
    Options
    Hey, thank you so much? How do I get in contact with them? Thank you 
  • WhatThe
    Options

Find the nearest HMCTS in your area to see if they have received your appeal - it will have a case number once logged onto their system. The clerks are friendly and helpful. 

• Dan88
    Options
    Thank you so much for your help and advice 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.