Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Can you suggest anything I can do about the fact that I have noticed some guys are texting me more,

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 411 Courageous

hi, I'm name is Caitlin . i been noticed that some guys that i don't text or don't bother to text some guys but seem some guys seem to be texting me more . yet when i did tex some guys they didn't bother to text back that much and wait about more then days to reply or didn't get reply at all . I'm interested in one guy at the moment . I did say my name to one guy and he did say his name back . said see ya to and said back to me . at social event called adult gaming . I'm doing okay and i find some thing can be very weird that i don't text some guys but they ended reply . is there just how some guys are ? I didn't get that one guy phone number and didn't talk that much .

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,290 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi @Splatmate24, some people do text more often than others. And some people find it hard to reply straight away, they might be busy when they read your text and then come back to it a few days later, or they might not know what to say right away. If you don't want them to text you, you don't have to reply to them. You could even block their number if they're someone you really don't want to contact you. 😊

Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 411 Courageous
    Options

@Rosie_Scope i meant as i went i used to text some guys they don't even bother to reply back when i did put effort in with texting but then i give up . now some guys has text back . one that is my toxic ex bf . people don't change over night , one was a just a friends . other one was also player that did ended texting me back after .

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.