poem called Time our talents

Options
Globster
Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing
edited May 31 in Coffee lounge

Time for our talent to define how good we are with our creative ability through the virtual following we create

By sharing our work and allowing people in our own countries to read our work while bringing smiles and warmth to those who read our work.

We also create a following of people all over the world enjoying reading your work

This makes you want to keep writing more and more my wonderful poetry

I feel the amazing support I have from both my country from people around the world is my tower of strength

Thank all for your continues supports and advice on improving poetry writing as I am on my poetry journey

As I feel on the crest creating something inspires other to achieve their heart desires and beyond

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,320 Championing
    Options

Thanks for sharing your talents with us @Globster!

Maybe with this one you could space it out a little to help people read it. Sometimes that makes it easier for people to understand the lovely messages in your writing. It's great though! 😊

• Globster
    Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing
    Options

@Rosie_Scope

Would appreciate if you could help me out with the spacing because I really am struggling with seen updating the community

Many thanks for your advice and assistance

• Rosie_Scope
    Options

No problem @Globster, it hasn't been easy since the changes! I have edited your poem so there are some more spaces, I hope what I've done is okay. I have tried to keep what you are trying to say in the right place, but let me know if what I've done isn't right and I can change it 😊

• Globster
    Options

@Rosie_Scope

Great appreciate your help and support with spacing my poem out to make easier for people to read and I am just grateful for your help and of course I did not mind you changing the spacing for me and I hope you have a wonderful weekend ❤️

• Rosie_Scope
    Options

No problem at all @Globster! Have a lovely weekend too!