Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is badgergee!

Options
badgergee
badgergee Community member Posts: 3 Listener

well, actual name is Andii but hey, I have - predominantly - suffered Mental Health and well-being difficulties over the past decade(s)

BUT but there IS definately light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel and Im hopefully here to share, some of that…

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member Posts: 23,601 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Good morning @badgergee Welcome to the Community. Thank you for sharing your story. We look forward to following your journey. Have a look around and join in when you are ready. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,928 Scope online community team
    Options

Welcome @badgergee! Great to have you with us and glad to hear you feel there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. How are you doing today?

Feel free to join in wherever you like, our members are all very friendly 😊

Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 782 Pioneering
    Options

Hello badgered! and welcome to the family. It is a place where you can call in whenever you want and if you have a question there is likely to be someone around who can help. They are plenty of conversations for you to have a look at and participate if you want to. If you want to start your own thread then please do. Take care and see you around.....

• Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 16,161 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

it’s a warm welcome from me

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 782 Pioneering
    Options

Oh dear me... I'm sorry badgeree! I've just noticed a typo with your name in my original message. I do apologise but typing is not my strong point...

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.