If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Poem called calling

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,553 Disability Gamechanger

Poem called calling

My heart is calling you

I hope your heart picks my heart calling

My heart is strings a gorgeous song to your heart, this is the beautiful art of love.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,290 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Lovely poem, @Globster 😊 thanks for sharing it with us!

Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,553 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 21
    Options

@Rosie_Scope

You quite welcome and I enjoy sharing my poetry writing with the scope amazing online community to

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.