If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Charmaine

Options
CWS247Pm
CWS247Pm Scope Member Posts: 22 Connected

hello how are you all

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,129 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Not good seeing my mental health guy tomorrow see if we can sort my meds out, how are you ?

2024 Election won

• CWS247Pm
    Options

I hope it goes well. Yeah im ok just a bit depressed and upset but i fine

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,393 Scope online community team
    edited June 21
    Options

Good morning @CWS247Pm, is there anything in particular making you feel upset? I've edited the title of your post as it looks as though it contained a full name, for privacy we don't recommend members share personal details like their name on the community.

@woodbine I'm sorry to read you're not doing good. What time is your appointment today?

Community Manager
    Scope
  • CWS247Pm
    Options

I’m fine i have my key worker helping me and i have meeting with her and she’s calling places to help and i have a diary i write in I’m ok with my key worker helping

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,290 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Sorry to hear you've been feeling upset, but I'm glad your keyworker is being so helpful @CWS247Pm 😊 welcome to the community by the way!

Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • CWS247Pm
    Options
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.