If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Acrostic poem called smiles

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,562 Disability Gamechanger

Smiles do a single penny
Making another persons day by give warm smile for day ahead
Imagining the amazing feeling I get from giving a nice warm smile
Loving the affection that smiles glow and warmth they provide
Importance of warming smiles can transform a person day.
Endless smiles bring joy and happiness to those people who may need a little bit lift
So I will keep smiling beaming pleasant smiles to you all and I hope brighten your day into an incredible day through smiling face and grace you far well for now but you all unbelievable rest of your day

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,290 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Lovely @Globster, I definitely think seeing someone smile helps me feel more positive about the day ahead. Thanks for sharing!

Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Rosie_Scope

I appreciate your kind words about my poem 😊

@Beaver79

I appreciate your kind words about poem 😊

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.