If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Do you think things will get better with Labour in charge?

Options
LeftBehind
LeftBehind Community member Posts: 15 Connected

At the end of the day, I don't care who wins; I just want the country to be functional and better in the long run. They could have fixed many problems if they had strategised and used budgets properly instead of arguing and putting each other down. To be honest, I don't think things will get better..

But I hope he proves me wrong

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,840 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Time will tell I guess

• aworldalone93
    aworldalone93 Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Options

I would like it to. I suppose it can't get much worse.

• Spike1776
    Spike1776 Community member Posts: 67 Courageous
    Options

absolutely not it will get a lot worse IMO

• pburns1337
    pburns1337 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options

Liz Kendall announced as Work and Pensions Secretary. She is to the right of the Labour Party, if I'm not mistaken. She has made statements emphasising the idea of getting as many disabled people into employment as possible.

• giveusaclue
    giveusaclue Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Options

I don't think things will be better with Labour, they will get worse.

• KG100
    KG100 Community member Posts: 216 Pioneering
    Options

My old dad use to say that he'd lived under Labour and Conservative governments during his life time and that he'd been poor under all of them !!

• Catherine21
    Catherine21 Community member Posts: 399 Pioneering
    Options

Reading what liz kendall says no in so sick of it all we had a constant hammering since autumn budget now labour having to wait for our faith burnt-out

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.