Comments removed

WhatThe
WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 1,877 Championing
edited August 20 in Coffee lounge

Jimm, what has happened to my comments on the newly closed thread?

I'm glad you deleted the 'insensitive' comment which I challenged and got flack for so I do feel vindicated but why remove mine and some of the less polite ones I challenged from a third member?

Pack instinct sometimes takes over what should be adult discussion on an adult forum. But it's not a new problem. I highlighted other needless remarks which don't belong here and seem to be second nature to some members.

This forum is a microcosm of the unrest in an increasingly uncivil society and we all need to take responsibility for our words and our actions and not make excuses or blame anyone else!

Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,086 Championing

Why start another thread to have a dig at me when the other thread has been closed??? I've reported this to the scope team.

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 1,877 Championing
    edited August 20

I've started a new thread because my voice has been removed from another and I've asked Jimm why.

It's not all about you.

• Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,284 Empowering

We've decided to close this discussion for now as we want discussions to be amicable. A member of the team will be in contact before the end of the day after we have reviewed the reports. Thanks for your understanding.

Rachel

This discussion has been closed.