Motability Foundation

longaz
longaz Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hello Everyone

I would like to find out how people have been finding the experience with Motability Foundation (grants team)?

I have had an awful personal experience and wondering how many of us are out there who feel like the team have not listened to their concerns and feel treated unfairly?

I am in the process of gathering information right now, just to see how many people are really finding it difficult to deal with them. My issue personally is how they like to impose vehicles which may be unsuitable for your needs without taking your personal health and safety into question. They also don't seem to care about financial circumstances of applicants and overlook those who are in desperate need for support.

I am hoping to shed some light on this as they are working with the most vulnerable people but empathy and care are non existent. I am worried they are mistreating many people and no one is really shedding light on it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Rachel_Scope
    Rachel_Scope Posts: 1,059 Online Community Coordinator

Morning @longaz and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having issues with the Motability Foundation. Have you raised a complaint with them directly? They should have their customer's needs at the forefront of any decisions they make so it's saddening to hear that you haven't experienced this.