Hi, my name is MedOcean!
MedOcean
Community Member Posts: 4 Listener
I design innovative products plus I try to encourage innovation for the 'Silver Sector' and the disabled. I read a post re finding a cup holder for a power wheelchair. I too have this same problem, but I haven'y got around to making oune yet.
1
Comments
-
Heya @MedOcean and welcome to the community!
Oh wow, product design sounds really interesting, do you 3D print out your designs?0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 189 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 885 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 678 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 948 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income
