What should assembly members focus on most

durhamjaide2001
durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,364 Championing
edited October 10 in People power

Last night we had an assembly meeting and discussed brand refresh, disabled badges, reasonable adjustments at work, getting into work and benefits which one would you consider the most important to you and I will bring it back to the next meeting in April?

What should assembly members focus on most 5 votes

Disabled badges
40% 2 votes
Brand refresh
0% 0 votes
Reasonable adjustments
0% 0 votes
Getting into work
0% 0 votes
PIP and the benefit system
60% 3 votes

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,086 Online Community Coordinator

Brilliant @durhamjaide2001, it's great that you're talking about these issues in your Scope assembly meetings.

Is this part of your Scope membership? Maybe you could tell us what a Scope assembly meeting is, so that anyone who's new to the community can understand what it's for.

I'm sure if anyone has anything to suggest for the meetings they can write it in a comment too 😊

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,364 Championing

I don't know how much detail I can go into on here but basically a Assembly member is someone who represents the membership of Scope and we share issues that scope can work on together both internally/exsternally

To get a change to be on next year's Scope assembly you need to be 18 years and older and be a member of Scope.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,086 Online Community Coordinator

That's great, I understand if there's things that you can't talk about, but I'm sure members will find that helpful to know. Thanks @durhamjaide2001!