Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Surgery Vs Injectable
I was wondering what would be better surgery or injectable? I am looking to see if there is a surgery to help me with my existing condition. I have had surgery to length my tendon two years ago and came out okay but my knees are always bent and i moved from side to side when i walk! my bending of the knees is due to muscle tightness. I have with me an article that talks about injectable but it only last 3 to 6 months if you use alcohol and phenol. Botox last for about 4 to 8 months. the surgery would be permanent.has anyone done ether or?
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.