Houseing

steveburnett
steveburnett Community Member Posts: 1 Listener

New to this. Haven't seen or spoken to anyone for years. I'm schizophrenic. Have depression arthritis.in a wheelchair. My wife and I have tried getting on c cancel list and run out of time because landlord took so long sending stuff to council. We need help with moving. Well everything really.

Comments

  • Mary_Scope
    Mary_Scope Posts: 5,897 Scope Online Community Children and Family Specialists

    Hi @steveburnett and a warm welcome to the community from me!

    I'm not sure what you mean by the cancel list, please could you tell me a bit more so I can help you better?

    Shelter are good to contact for all things housing related as they offer free specialist legal advice on all things related to housing. It may also be worth doing the Turn2us Benefits Calculator to make sure you're getting all the benefits your entitled to.

    You may also be eligible for a discretionary housing payment if you're getting qualifying benefits which can help you with moving costs😊

    Lovely to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around the community!