Finding a boyfriend
Hi Everyone,
I have been looking for a boyfriend but I am finding it really difficult because all of the dating agencies for adults with learning disabilities in London have shut down and I have tried Facebook datting and disability datting it is still hard,apps I feel like I have tried all the apps and everything and I have looked for social groups to go to, but that is hard and club soda so they just ignore me.
I don't know what to do
Comments
-
Dating apps aren't designed to help people find love. they're designed to make dating app companies (specifically Match) money. Plus, London is uniquely awful for dating.
Your best option is to meet people in person. do you go to any hobby groups or similar? that'll help you meet new people, and don't just limit yourself to learning disability only groups.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 189 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 885 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 680 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income