Can you send DLA claim back late?
Point9
Community Member Posts: 21 Listener
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to find out what was said on my daughter's DLA claim last time. @Kimi87 helped me and said I can do an information request from DWP but I've heard they can take ages and shouldn't expect it before I send my daughter's form back.
Is there a problem if I send the form late?
Tagged:
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 190 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 437 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 888 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 631 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 673 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income