Clonazepam and Dantrolene has anyone else tried these tablets — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Clonazepam and Dantrolene has anyone else tried these tablets

panther
panther Community member Posts: 251 Courageous
edited June 2014 in Cerebral palsy
Hi
I haven't been on here for awhile. But in January the gp put me on to Dantrolene tablets to help control the pain and spasms in my Achillies tendons. For awhile this worked but over time I had to increase the dose.

Eventually I ended up on 5 dantrolene a day but this made me feel sick and my legs would go into really bad spasms especially at night. So I dropped the dose down to 4 a day. But 4 a day didn't work all the time and I'd have nights were i got very little sleep due to pain and spasms. I'd also get pain at times during the day.

On Friday the gp has added Clonazepam into the mix and has told me to take this about 30mins before I go to bed. Has anyone else tried this tablet? Or the combination of dantrolene and clonazepam? Any bodies experiences people have had or advise would be good to hear.

Helen

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.