Parents and carers
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Tips that have helped my little girl....

LionessLioness Member Posts: 10 Listener
edited May 2014 in Parents and carers
Hi, Im new here! I was reading through some topics and could relate to loads, so, I thought i'd share some of whats worked for us!!! My little girl is ten in may, she has left haemiplaegia, hydrocephalus, poorly controlled epilepsy,visual impairment, global dev delay, moderate learning disorder, vsd, repaired TOF and a skull and spinal defect.... but, she is always smiling!! I am always looking for things to improve her life..... she uses a wheelchair when shes having a bad day. Theres a company called togs4specia lsprogs that make adaptive clothing and loads of accessories for children with special needs and we have 'Dora' wheelchair covers and cosy toes, clothing that have easy openings s o I can change her, positioning rolls in peppa pig for her bed and loads of other stuff!! Its made such a difference and she loves it all! Anyway I just wanted to share... would love to hear from other people with problems similar to my little girls.... x
Sign in or join us to comment.