Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Used Piedro shoes?
My son has one pair of Piedro shoes. He loves them,and they give him much more stability, but they are his only shoes (NHS only gives you one pair). If they get wet, they take ages to dry, so we wanted to get him a back up pair, just in case. He is just about to move into a size 24. I have arranged to give my son's current size 22 shoes to another boy with CP when our new ones arrive, so he can have a back up pair. I keep looking on eBay. Is there anywhere else anyone can suggest where I could buy a pair of used Piedros?
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.