Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I'm Vicki. I worked as paediatric audiologist with children with complex needs. Ask away!
Hi everyone, my name is Vicki. I worked as paediatric audiologist with children with complex needs, and am now an advisor for the National Deaf Children's Society. NDCS supports all children and young adults with any type or level of hearing loss. If you have any questions about the ears, hearing, hearing tests, types and causes of hearing loss, hearing aids, cochlear implants, supporting children in their hearing and listening development, or transition from children's to adult's audiology services, please ask!
This discussion has been closed.
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.