Learning Disability Nurses — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Learning Disability Nurses

zest
zest Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2014 in Research and opportunities
Hi I am a Learning disability Student Nurse and am trying to find out how many people who have family members/friends with learning disabilities know anything about what we do. I have a 17 year old with ASD ADD and learning disabilities and before applying to university did not know there was such a thing as a learning disability nurse. This information will be used to help me create a poster that will explain what LD nurses do, so if you can spare 2 minutes filling in the survey i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you Michelle
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/83N5CS3

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.