Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, can anyone help? I'm struggling to find a double buggy to suit my 6 year old daughter and 8 month old son. My daughter has Down syndrome and has also had surgery for a dislocated hip, leaving her with one leg shorter than the other. She's very unsteady on her legs and tires easily. I need a double buggy for when I'm alone with both kids but she's too big for all the buggies we've seen on the high street. Any tips or advice would be very gratefully received, thank you!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.