Autism and Aspergers
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Help me find a special needs doctor.

DoctorDoctor Member Posts: 5
edited June 2014 in Autism and Aspergers
Hi , we are looking for a doctor N.H.S or private who we can talk to about the general health of our 28 year old autistic son who has severe learning difficulties.He had a medical at our G.P.s which lasted less than 5 minutes , he was obviously afraid of my son and had no idea how to communicate with him.
We live in North London


Sign in or join us to comment.