Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I need your help please
Hi my name is Rachael Watkins and I'm undertaking my dissertation at Warwick university. Due to very close personal experiences I am researching the affects on siblings of children with additional needs and the physiological support within society.
If you feel your family may fit the criteria and you are willing to take part in a short anonymous and secure online survey questionnaire
1.You have two or more children within your family.
2. One or more of the children within your family has additional needs. A disability, a special educational need (SEN), other additional need or a combination of these needs.
3. Some of the children may live with you some of the time
If you have any issues with accessing the link or any questions relating the survey please feel free to email me on:
I have an parent/career support letter that explains the survey in more detail, i am very happy to send to anyone that would like to read it.
Many thanks for your time in reading this post.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.