Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Housing for disabled people

My name is Georgina I am 37 years old and have disabilities. I am really struggeling with specialised adapted housing for myself as the councill dont seem to understand my needs at all


  • Debbie_ScopeDebbie_Scope Member Posts: 947 Pioneering

    Hi Georgina,

    I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with your housing. Have you had an Occupational Therapist assess you at home? Their reports can be very helpful in explaining your needs to your housing department.

    I would be interested to know more about your situation to see if I can offer any help with your housing situation. Please do carry on with the conversation or contact me at the helpline to discuss this in more depth.

    Kind regards


Sign in or join us to comment.