Hi, my name is MariaG! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is MariaG!

Options
MariaG
MariaG Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2015 in Start here and say hello!
I have Functional Movement Disorder, fibromyalgia, fatigue and problems with my bowels, bladder & prolapse and also depression. I am 34 and for the past 3.5 years been really quite bad which has resulted in me loosing my job, drivers license, etc. My neurologist has actually linked all the problems which I had previously, stomach problems resulting in ops and disabling pregnancies, were it took me 3 years on cruntchies to get over my 2nd pregnancy which was the worst of my 3, and neurological problem back to when I was around 21. I find life really difficult at times and still struggle to accept I'm no longer who I used to be. My saving grace are my children who keep me pushing on through each day, they are aware of my difficulties and realise I am limited nowadays on what I can do.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.