Botulinum Toxin and cerebral palsy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Botulinum Toxin and cerebral palsy

Options
lesleykatch
lesleykatch Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2015 in Research and opportunities
Hello! I am a paediatric physiotherapist who has worked for the last 30 years with children with motor disorders such as cerebral palsy and their families. I work for a children's hospital in London and we are about to evaluate our Botulinum Toxin (BOTOX) Service by carrying out a study looking at the effects of toxin on children and young people. Before we start, I want to make sure that we are asking the right questions and would really value your help.
If you would be willing to help please could you contact me and I will send you a short questionnaire which you and your child (if they would be happy/able to) could complete together - just to check that we are on the right lines and asking the right questions about the effects of toxin lesley.katchburian@gosh.nhs.uk
Many thanks
Lesley

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.