Hi, my name is suebedoo! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is suebedoo!

Options
suebedoo
suebedoo Community member Posts: 6 Listener
I've recently been awarded lower rate daily living component & lower rate mobility via pip. I've had ongoing back issues for around 3 years, I have degenerative disc disease in my lower spine aswell as scoliosis and foraminal narrowing and a tilted sacrum. I have chronic polyarthropathy, clinical depression and chronic otitis externa.
I'm currently in the work focused esa group. There's little I can do due so much pain & I can't walk very far. My medication makes me drowsy and constantly tired. I'm doing a few courses at home, which I've used some of my pip allowance for & purchased some courses through one of the many saving groups like Wowcher and Groupon.
I'm really unsure what else I'm entitled to, especially as I'm a local authority tenant and also have debts from having to cease work. I worked in catering and really enjoyed that, as I can no longer do that type of work, I'm studying diet and nutrition and.also creative writing. As I'm hoping to eventually be able write articles

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.