Hi, my name is Bluemaster! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Bluemaster!

Options
Bluemaster
Bluemaster Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have got celerpalsy I support lowestoft town fc and I go to there home games and some away games and go out with my mates in the evening night clubbing at the weekends and I use sticks to get around.i went to the physios and they said I need to use my electric wheelchair more and finding it difficult to get use to that because they said my diserbity is getting worse.

Comments

• Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Bluemaster,

Welcome to the community. I imagine you're looking forward to the start of the football season which is nearly upon us! It's good to hear that you're able to go to both home and away games, you sound very dedicated to your team! :)
    If you want to talk to someone about your CP, please get in touch with us at the helpline. We'll be happy to talk through it with you.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.