Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hey everyone, my name's Chris. I am Director of The Apogee Project and an assistive technology adviser. I work predominantly with people who have complex physical and learning impairments. This week I am joint hosting a Q&A on assistive technology here on the online community. At The Apogee Project we work hard to make activities and learning resources accessible, engaging and fun. You can read my blog for Scope here: http://blog.scope.org.uk/2015/10/27/disability-innovation-introducing-tech-fortnight-with-eye-gazes-and-music/ Feel free to ask me a question or two and I'll do my best to help!
This discussion has been closed.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments