Hi, my name is donnaidan! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is donnaidan!

donnaidan
donnaidan Community member Posts: 1 Listener
i had spina bifa when born which has given me spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis which is located behind my pelvis and live my life in chronic pain and find it hard to get around i have had a mendical with atos for pip and filled my form in but they now are asking me to go to blackburn for a medical and i live manchester im so stress out and dont know why im to have another medical again they have stopped my money cause i should of attended this medical in blackburn but i just couldnt face another medical i dont understand why they want me to attend another medical its making me very ill now.

Comments

• VickyS
    VickyS Community member Posts: 129 Connected
    Hi donnaidan,

Welcome to the Scope online community. Sorry to hear about your issues with the benefits system, why not see if the Scope community benefits adviser can help over in the work & benefits forum!

Vicky xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.