Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Product Design research: Kitchen Product Inclusive Design Insight
Hi, my name is Samuel Jones and I'm a third year Product Design student at Ravensbourne College in Greenwich. For my third year final major project, I chose to pursue inclusive kitchen equipment as it's always been an area of design I have been interested and passionate about. I was wondering whether anyone would be able to share their experiences in their kitchen. Are there any struggles or difficulties you experience in on a daily basis, in the kitchen, or things that could be changed/adapted to make performing any tasks in the kitchen more enjoyable? Any help you could give me and would be greatly appreciated.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.