Poetry Book — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poetry Book

Dominique
Dominique Community member Posts: 16 Connected
I am a poet and have CP. and have just recently had three of my poems published in Filling The Void: a selection of humanist and atheist poems, edited by Jonathan MS Pearce, which is on amazon kindle, nook and kobo and will be in Waterstones soon.. One of my poems in the book is called Disability and talks about how Stephen Hawking has changed disabled people's lives, another one is about Hawking's origin theories, called The Universe Came From Nothing, and my other poem is A Woman Of Today and is about living as a cross-dressing woman in today's society as well as in the past.

It is hard for disabled people to get poetry published, but Filling The Void is not edited by a disabled person nor is it in any way disability themed or oriented, but it is just a normal and everyday selection of humanist and atheist poems, very much against god. Enjoy!

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.