Do you know what would make an intellectual functioning test "non readable"? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you know what would make an intellectual functioning test "non readable"?

Options
kelly2016
kelly2016 Community member Posts: 30 Listener
This discussion was created from comments split from: Hello my name is Hannah and I'm an educational psychologist.

Comments

• kelly2016
    Options
    Hi I was wondering if you know what would make a intellectual functioning test "non readable" it says Full Scale borderline then it has ** non interpretable 
    So why is this ?   Thank you
  • kelly2016
    Options
    Hi can you tell me how a EP at a special school can help my child.   Do they do assessments? If so which ones can they do to help my child keep getting the support she needs 
  • EducationalPsychologist
    EducationalPsychologist Community member Posts: 118 Courageous
    Options
    Hi Kelly2016,
    There are different reasons why some test scores are not valid, such as if a child became very distracted and the assessor had to go against test guidelines to keep them engaged. It ok to contact the assessor directly to ask them that question.
    RE special school EPs, each team works differently but you can contact them directly to ask.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.