Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm a newly appointed Job Coach in Peterborough
I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on the best places to access assistive technology for the workplace. Who would be the best people to contact to ask for an assessment and does anyone know how much this would cost?
I'll be working with a young person with cerebral palsy starting this September, providing job coaching in a library setting. We will be able to claim Access to Work funding for adjustments and tech, just not sure what is out there at the moment!
Any help would be greatly appreciated
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments