Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Can anyone shed any light on Max Cards?
hi my son was diagnosed with ASD Aspergers and PDA since diagnosis i havent had much in way of support apart from group on facebook with children like mine as i am new here advice would be greatfully received many of you may be aware of ASD and Aspergers but not all areas are aware of PDA which is pathological demand avoidance its part of asd spectrum . i stubbled on max card i do get dla for my son but wasnt aware off discounts to zoos and things nobody told me about any help available i was looking up autisic friendly places and came across this does anyone else that can shed light on these cards as unaware to all this
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 938 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.