Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is squibbbleee1me! disabled,live in wales need a uk travel pass, but from ware?

Hi, im Tony, i live in carmarthenshire and need a full british uk travell pass for transportation, but it seems that if you live in wales, u only get a pass within wales. can anyone help me out how to get the full uk pass please. i have learning problems (aspergers)  thanx  Tony


Sign in or join us to comment.