Hi, my name is unwiselady!
unwiselady
Community Member Posts: 8 Listener
?I gave my car over for their use to a.n.others, ( taking off the Blue Badge when they needed it). This went on for 15 months and I live in an isolated area.My car got me out and about. So I became isolated. Decided on next insurance renewal to withdraw this favour. There has now been a dreadful backlash saying I am selfish etc.( and much unprintable assassination of character. Point of me having the Blue Badge to get about, not accepted.for my reasoning re withdrawal of use of my car.....thoughts please anybody there in the Blue Badge community
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 121 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 190 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 434 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 899 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 678 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 947 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income