Hi, my name is jackiebri! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jackiebri!

Options
jackiebri
jackiebri Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm a carer of 4 family members with different needs ranging from bipolar to autism to ADHD iv joined the chat on scope in the hope I can get help with everything I'm going through as im struggling with lots of different things from pip appeals to finding placements for my 19 year old son with disabilities who was never statemented I'd really appreaciate someone to chat to personally from scope thanks Jacki x

Comments

• Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @jackiebri, welcome to the community, I hope you find it friendly and supportive. You can find different categories of discussion taking place here, and please don't hesitate to ask the community for advice by posting a new discussion. You can also call the Scope helpline for some 1-1 advice on any of these issues, Mon-Friday 9am - 5pm, on 0808 800 3333. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.