Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is JasonH0601!
Hi I'm Jay and back in August 2007 aged 15 I suffered from a brain Hemorhage which is where all blood vessels in the brain tangle up which caused something called an AVM to occur on my brain which this left me comatised and being tube fed this time 9 years ago. Thankfully I awoke from the coma but with a lot of complications such as unable to walk or run!!! To which this day thankfully I can walk again but still trying to get running again!!!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.