Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Applying for mobility car/ insurance

harrisonjohnharrisonjohn Member Posts: 3
hi my name is john i am 47 ,i have bilateral anterior compartment syndrome (nurse refers to it as drop foot) i am learning to drive in an automatic due to my left calf and foot being partially parylised ,
i,m on pip my elements are full mobility middle rate care and will be applying for a mobility car but a few people have said that due to me being a new driver once i pass that is, that insurance would be a problem as in i would be expected to pay a premium 


Sign in or join us to comment.