adult child — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

adult child

AliP Member Posts: 1
My son is 19 and has had to move to full time nursing provision because we couldn't get the support to continue to care for him at home. He is fully funded by health (CHC). We are now being excluded from decision making meetings and noone is there to speak for Timmy. Are health funders allowed to do this?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.