Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is motherscuffer!
Hi, I've just registered and have been asked to introduce myself so here I am! My name is Corinne, I live in South Yorkshire and am a home educating mum with 5 boys. My 3 year old son has Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum and Neurofibromatosis. He's doing much better than we thought he would, his main issues are slight speech delays and the fact that he is a very poor sleeper. He's a lovely boy though and has super brothers.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.