Dementia Awareness - a message to my grandchildren — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dementia Awareness - a message to my grandchildren

Options
norrms
norrms Community member Posts: 41 Courageous
hiya, My name is Norrms Mc Namara and i am the founder of the Global Purple Angel dementia awareness campaign (created right here in Torbay UK 3 years ago) , i was diagnosed myself with dementia 9 years ago aged just 50 yrs old , please take a look at our website and please ask me any questions you like, believe me i have heard them all
Website https://www.purpleangel-global.com/
The project below is just one of many things we do, so please feel free to leave your message as well, all for free till end of December, and have your voice heard forevermore, 
good to be here
Norrms and family 

PLEASE Listen to my message to my grandchildren (only 2 mins long) , both living and yet to be born, my hopes and dreams  for them and a life lesson i hope they remember, YOU CAN DO THE SAME , and for free for all December, please do, its SO easy, have a great day all.

PS its a little emotional , so sorry 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.