Pip assessment results - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment results

2»

Comments

• wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    @rainbow58I have been where you are now. However until things change and the assessment companies are got rid of IAS will not accept any wrong doing. I got a letter very like the one sent to you but persevered and wrote back focussing my complaint on the written assessment report. 5 months later I got a 6 page letter from IAS rejecting my complaint. However this enabled me to transfer the complaint to ICE who are the Independent Complaints Examiner. You have to go through the IAS complaint's procedure before you can do this. You could try contacting ICE now, the number is on the Gov.uk website and see if they'll accept your complaint but they may want you to go back to IAS to make them do a full investigation. I have to warn you that ICE are snowed under with cases and it would take over a year to have your case looked at. So I'm not telling you what to do just giving you more info. so you can decide for yourself. There's no point in complaining to DWP at this stage as the complaint is about IAS.
           In the meantime concentrate on your claim. Don't make a big issue of your feeling to DWP just go through the process giving them the evidence and facts they need to review your claim. But do tell them you've complained. Hope that helps.             
  • rainbow58
    rainbow58 Community member Posts: 80 Courageous
    the DWP said the complain t is with IAS and to go back to them .have just sent a letter back with every example of lies-fabrications etc,
  • rainbow58
    rainbow58 Community member Posts: 80 Courageous
    i have just gone through mine again for CAB /appeal for tribunal and it states "says she goes for weeks on end without eating",i dont think i would be here now if i went "for weeks without eating"!!!
    and that i "was observed to sort through documents that I had laid out on the floor from seated position,"

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.