help with our heating bills — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

help with our heating bills

Harvey16 Member Posts: 4 Connected
Hi Alex.

i am disabled with cerebral palsy and I'm age 50 living alone.

ive just seen on the news that people like myself should get help with our heating bills.

please can you advise me?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.